06 January 2006

Abuzz

Okay, granted, we've just entered 2006; I can't help but be reminded though that spring is just around the corner. Those of us in central Texas end up being a bit ahead of the curve. ;-)

In a matter of weeks, nature will spring back to life. I'm very much looking forward to getting another, more extensive crack at photographing some of life's little treasures. Moreso now that I'm much more comfortable with my weapon of choice, the Canon 20D.

Thought I'd share these just to brighten the day for anyone stuck in winter's throes. These images were taken my first day with the then-new DSLR using this 50mm f/1.4 prime.



Both images taken @ f/6.3, 1/500", ISO 200




If I can play my cards right, I'll end up adding another lens or two to the stable before spring's full swing. Can't wait!

,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Return to Main


All articles and imagery ©2006 Wolverine's Den unless otherwise stated.